Monday, January 27, 2014

Once again, This is what we make dolls

Hello everyone: We received a lovely e-mail today from a nice lady in Russia who is a big fan of our work. She finally got her doll today she has been waiting for and we just had to share her excitement, happiness and joy and her wonderful e-mail she sent to us.
We receive E-mails and reactions like this all the time which is why we make our dolls but this one is a very special one as you can read.
Thank you Svetlana! This made our day!
Best Wishes; David & Paul

David and Paul, Hello!!
Tonight I came to Your doll!!!! I am very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It surpassed all my expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures convey only 15% of its beauty , grace !! She unearthly beautiful creature!!
And You with Paul geniuses. Earthly genius :))
How can I ever thank You for the joy and happiness that You gave me?
I still can't believe I'm holding THE DOLL in his hands!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the card, it's beautiful!!!
Please email me your address, I want You to send a small souvenir from
Russia. Please let me do it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!
I cannot Express my admiration for Your TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be happy and healthy!!!!! And let Your hands these unearthly
masterpieces!!!
Best wishes , Svetlana.


4 comments:

  1. That is what feeds a doll maker, isn't it? It's good to have faces to go with the names, now. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. David and Paul, thank You!!! I am happy!!!!!! My best wishes for You! Svetlana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://devichnikk.blogspot.ru/2014/02/old-pretenders_8.html Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is testimonials like that, that make everything so worth while. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete